(Redirected from Derivate (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up derivative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Derivative may refer to:
In mathematics and economics
- Brzozowski derivative in the theory of formal languages
- Derivative in calculus, a quantity indicating how a function changes when the values of its inputs change.
- Formal derivative, an operation on elements of a polynomial ring which mimics the form of the derivative from calculus
- Radon–Nikodym derivative in measure theory
- Derivative (set theory), a concept applicable to normal functions
- Derivative (graph theory), an alternative term for a line graph deva
- Derivative (finance), a contract whose value is derived from that of other quantities
- Derivative suit or derivative action, a type of lawsuit filed by shareholders of a corporation
In science and engineering
- Derivative (chemistry), a type of compound which is a product of the process of derivatization
- Derivative (linguistics), the process of forming a new word on the basis of an existing word, e.g. happiness and unhappy from happy
- Aeroderivative gas turbine, a mechanical drive gas turbine derived from an aero engine gas turbine
- Derivative work, in copyright law, a modification of an original work
- Derivative (film)
- Derivative Inc., a spin-off of Side Effects Software, creators of Houdini (software)
- Derive (disambiguation), for meanings of "derive" and "derived"
- Derivation (disambiguation)
- Interpretation (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Derivative
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derivative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.