Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
PLEASE WRITE ME HERE (to the cs.wikipedia): http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedista_diskuse:Jan
Wikipedia:Distributed Language translation listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Wikipedia:Distributed Language translation. Since you had some involvement with the Wikipedia:Distributed Language translation redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Steel1943 (talk) 21:37, 23 January 2017 (UTC)