(Redirected from G Code)Jump to navigation Jump to search
G-code is a programming language for numerical control.
G-code or G code may also refer to:
- Video recorder scheduling code, a video recorder programming system.
- Code of the streets, a code of conduct for those in the inner city.
- Tha G-Code, a 1999 album by rapper Juvenile.
- G-Code, a song by Geto Boys in their 2005 album The Foundation.
- G Code, a 2008 album by Korean rapper Eun Ji Won.
- a specific instance of the Bell 206B Jet Ranger III helicopter.
- certain codes used in non-uniform rational B-spline (NURBS) modeling.
- a code used in the U.S. medical billing industry with reference to the status of electronic prescribing, for Medicare reimbursement purposes.