Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Philoxenus of Cythera, an ancient Greek dithyrambic poet
- Philoxenus of Leucas, a legendary glutton
- King Philoxenus, an Indo-Greek king
- Philoxenus (general), a Macedonian general who was one of the Diadochi
- Philoxenus (physician), ancient Greek physician
- Philoxenus of Mabbug (d. 523), Syriac writer and proponent of Miaphysitism
- Philoxenus of Eretria, Hellenistic painter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philoxenus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.