Railcar mover

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unimog 405/UGN road–rail vehicle used as a rail car mover
A Volvo L70F loader fitted with Aries Hyrail road–rail vehicle conversion and train braking system

A railcar mover is a road–rail vehicle (capable of travelling on both roads and rail tracks) fitted with couplers for moving small numbers of railroad cars around in a rail siding or small yard.

See also[edit]