This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was KEEP. --TenOfAllTrades | Talk 02:21, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
There's tons of things called 'millennium project' (which is actually a dicdef for any project started near the beginning or supposed to be finished near the end of a millennium). Not notable. Radiant! 12:22, Mar 2, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep, article demonstates notability. Kappa 13:17, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- As Radiant wisely says, a very fertile field, including many projects. I suppose he/she will, in his/her usuual positive attitude, help complete the article. Thus, obviously, keep. --Pgreenfinch 14:11, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- No reason to get sarcastic. What I said was that this is a dicdef, and that there are tons of millennium projects (try googling it - there are lots of things that were thusly named because of them starting or ending near the turn of the millennium). I see little point in putting up a disambig between the dozens of non-notable millennium projects of various companies. This is but one such project. Radiant! 15:08, Mar 2, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep Notable. RJH 16:32, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. A global research think tank publishing a large number of reports. According to its web site, it seems to be recognized as a leading player within its field. Notable. If there are other things called "millennium project" we need a disambiguation page, not a VfD vote. / Alarm 17:49, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- "There's tons of things called millenium project, therefore it's not notable". Now that is the sort of logic the world needs more of! Keep.--Gene_poole 22:46, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep, cleanup and expand. Megan1967 00:25, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. It is notable regardless of the name. The problem with the names should be solved by disambiguation as articles about other Millenium projects are created. Alexander Konovalenko 12:27, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.